Skip to main content

Poetic confusion

I love writing poems, and often call myself a 'poet' to be cool. I don't write flowery proses like Shakespeare, because apparently I'm a different person with my own style, right people? I get a thought, which I simply jot down on this online manuscript. 

It sometimes reaches you, sometimes not,

completely based on my will. If you count the 'sometimes not' cases, somehow the poems end up in trash, not because they're trash-worthy but because... they seem cringe, haha. 

The following piece of work will introduce you to the Behind-the-scenes of some of my poems, which are behind the curtains, for good reasons. 

_______________________________________________

Scrap this scrap that,

Oh why is this so crap?

So cringy, so weird just looking like a mad cat,

Seems like Eminem's forgetten draft of rap

Who's God, Who's me though by the way?

By the bay, who's there hey!

Gay clouds sound hound,

I have no thoughts oh bots,

Mind is a lot of bot,

Oh bot please clot.

Oh you won't? Ok I shut up,

Just lit the hit up,

I'm having a hiccup,

Ha chee, long time no see.

You're here? Pay the fee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We’ve started a Pinterest page!

  Hello everyone, FUN WITH STORIES! has now officially stepped into Pinterest as well. Since stories, ideas, artwork, animations, and creative concepts deserve a place beyond just videos and posts, we decided to expand a little further into the visual side of creativity too. You can now explore our Pinterest page for updates, creative posts, visuals, story-related content, and more as the journey of FUN WITH STORIES! continues to grow gradually across different platforms. And to save your precious scrolling energy, here’s the page directly: pinterest.com/funwithstories Thank you once again for supporting this growing creative journey from the very beginning. More stories, ideas, and animated adventures ahead. Regards, Shanmukha | FUN WITH STORIES! Click the following to view them: Website     YouTube Channel    Pinterest Page

FUN WITH STORIES! is now 'Curious Herald' - I'm still online!

Dear Readers, FUN WITH STORIES! is evolving. What began as a small creative blogging space built around stories, imagination, and experimentation is now gradually growing into something broader -  Curious Herald .