Skip to main content

Behind-the-scenes of Every Poem

We've read a lot of poems in our pastime, or atleast a few boring ones that schools often prompt us to read and remember. Those verses of Shakespeare? They aren't awful. We just never felt them, for the textbooks were nonetheless, boring...

We all objectively agree upon this, whether you say yes or no ironically. 

Nowadays, even I started professional poetry which I have recently started publishing on this blog. It isn't a performative hobby yet, but I still do it for the sake of my mental peace. But sometimes perfectionism kills participation. And that's what the following poem is trying to illustrate... A Poetic Frustration... or exerting ego with ink?

_______________________________________________

Some say write right,

I eye ice's eyes,

Tie a tie, oh hi phi,

You're your iron ion,

We always Vi, T makes Tea,

Word is my bard, 

Brain is the bird,

Bird bard, oh what is this shit,

Just say "What the hell?"

And it's over.

Utter. Non. Sense.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We’ve started a Pinterest page!

  Hello everyone, FUN WITH STORIES! has now officially stepped into Pinterest as well. Since stories, ideas, artwork, animations, and creative concepts deserve a place beyond just videos and posts, we decided to expand a little further into the visual side of creativity too. You can now explore our Pinterest page for updates, creative posts, visuals, story-related content, and more as the journey of FUN WITH STORIES! continues to grow gradually across different platforms. And to save your precious scrolling energy, here’s the page directly: pinterest.com/funwithstories Thank you once again for supporting this growing creative journey from the very beginning. More stories, ideas, and animated adventures ahead. Regards, Shanmukha | FUN WITH STORIES! Click the following to view them: Website     YouTube Channel    Pinterest Page

FUN WITH STORIES! is now 'Curious Herald' - I'm still online!

Dear Readers, FUN WITH STORIES! is evolving. What began as a small creative blogging space built around stories, imagination, and experimentation is now gradually growing into something broader -  Curious Herald .

Poetic confusion

I love writing poems, and often call myself a 'poet' to be cool. I don't write flowery proses like Shakespeare, because apparently I'm a different person with my own style, right people? I get a thought, which I simply jot down on this online manuscript.   It sometimes reaches you, sometimes not,