How are you dear reader?
It’s a very cliché question but rightfully so this deserves it’s own place. It’s still the best opener for a conversation or even for a small talk. Yet, this question matters.
Everybody answers “I’m fine.”, for this question, but quite often, there’s always something which keeps this mind of ours restless. That doesn’t necessarily translate to everything being in ruins with no hope.
The same doesn’t translate to saying that “I’m fine.” is a very bland response.
It is all about opening up, in my opinion. Making the person who answers, feeling a safe space to share things. That’s it. I’m fine, is really a good way to start things, though one may not really be fine.
That is what makes this question, “How are you?” an impactful question. We are not any therapist, but at the end, this is a question that questions us that how we actually are feeling.
This can also be taken in a funny way that… “LOL, I’m saying everything’s fine, when my Lanka is burning alive!”
August is moving away, calendar is slowly changing, just as it should. And somehow my routine has changed, as well. Change is the only constant, life gets differentiated but change can’t get differentiated or even integrated. (Sorry for that nerdy pun, hehe).
Turns out, I just got some time left to compile a bunch of the poems I wrote in a Nutshell… In a Nutshell, for Sapiens in a Nutshell.
Well, I’m not saying, please buy this thing, but I just want you to go through this thing, because whatever I had written, might quite resonate with your life, or maybe not. (The choice is yours.)
Yet, I promise, that this will leave an impact. It’s fun as well, might as well sound nerdy, but it’s very much us chilling on a pale blue dot revolving around the universe.
Before I leave, I just want to make sure that you ask yourself. “How are you for real?”
With Love,
Shanmukha Nittala
No comments:
Post a Comment