Skip to main content

A Note to Curious Herald Readers

04.10.2025

Hello Everybody,

Following my recent update on Pradhyumna Nittala (my personal blog), I wanted to formally welcome you to Curious Herald, which is now evolving into a space for both new thought-provoking stories and in-depth poems.

This blog is becoming a home for creativity that blends intellect and emotion—stories that challenge, reflections that provoke, and poems that arise naturally from deep thinking.

Poems, for me, are not just written - they emerge when I’m in that state of intense thought, almost like a natural art form. That’s why you’ll see Curious Herald’s creativity return gradually, but the frequency may not always be consistent just like the YouTube channel. Life is pulling me toward other priorities (as I mentioned here), and these projects demand focus and time.

This space is meant to capture both the spark of new thoughts and the quiet intensity of introspection. I hope you’ll enjoy exploring it with me, one story, one poem, and one thought at a time.

Regards,
Shanmukha



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We’ve started a Pinterest page!

  Hello everyone, FUN WITH STORIES! has now officially stepped into Pinterest as well. Since stories, ideas, artwork, animations, and creative concepts deserve a place beyond just videos and posts, we decided to expand a little further into the visual side of creativity too. You can now explore our Pinterest page for updates, creative posts, visuals, story-related content, and more as the journey of FUN WITH STORIES! continues to grow gradually across different platforms. And to save your precious scrolling energy, here’s the page directly: pinterest.com/funwithstories Thank you once again for supporting this growing creative journey from the very beginning. More stories, ideas, and animated adventures ahead. Regards, Shanmukha | FUN WITH STORIES! Click the following to view them: Website     YouTube Channel    Pinterest Page

FUN WITH STORIES! is now 'Curious Herald' - I'm still online!

Dear Readers, FUN WITH STORIES! is evolving. What began as a small creative blogging space built around stories, imagination, and experimentation is now gradually growing into something broader -  Curious Herald .

Poetic confusion

I love writing poems, and often call myself a 'poet' to be cool. I don't write flowery proses like Shakespeare, because apparently I'm a different person with my own style, right people? I get a thought, which I simply jot down on this online manuscript.   It sometimes reaches you, sometimes not,