Skip to main content

Karate Latte (Satire)

This is a work of Satire on modern 'cash crop' outlets and is meant to be taken in a fun manner. 

What happens when a Karate master who is tired after training, sips a cup of Latte? I've put some of these weird thoughts, in form of a poem... that'll probably make you react with a smirk, probably.

Nevermind... Read the chaos yourself :)

____________________________________________

Tsar, I’ve got the bucks 
Give me a latte.
Even though it sucks,
I sip for karate.

Lotta caffeine,
Tastes like Bassein 
Neat and clean,
No money? Mean machine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We’ve started a Pinterest page!

  Hello everyone, FUN WITH STORIES! has now officially stepped into Pinterest as well. Since stories, ideas, artwork, animations, and creative concepts deserve a place beyond just videos and posts, we decided to expand a little further into the visual side of creativity too. You can now explore our Pinterest page for updates, creative posts, visuals, story-related content, and more as the journey of FUN WITH STORIES! continues to grow gradually across different platforms. And to save your precious scrolling energy, here’s the page directly: pinterest.com/funwithstories Thank you once again for supporting this growing creative journey from the very beginning. More stories, ideas, and animated adventures ahead. Regards, Shanmukha | FUN WITH STORIES! Click the following to view them: Website     YouTube Channel    Pinterest Page

FUN WITH STORIES! is now 'Curious Herald' - I'm still online!

Dear Readers, FUN WITH STORIES! is evolving. What began as a small creative blogging space built around stories, imagination, and experimentation is now gradually growing into something broader -  Curious Herald .

Poetic confusion

I love writing poems, and often call myself a 'poet' to be cool. I don't write flowery proses like Shakespeare, because apparently I'm a different person with my own style, right people? I get a thought, which I simply jot down on this online manuscript.   It sometimes reaches you, sometimes not,