Skip to main content

The Forest's Resolve - E-Book on Amazon!

Dear Esteemed Readers,

I'm glad to share that Curious Herald proudly lists its first-ever eBook on Amazon! 

“The Forest's Resolve” invites you to explore a magical jungle brimming with life, courage, and unity. This enchanting story takes young readers (ages 0-10) into an unforgettable adventure,

where the entire animal band together fight bravely to defend their home from unexpected intruders.

From the mighty lion to the wise elephant and their brave bird companions, every character teaches invaluable lessons about teamwork, courage, and environmental care.


Why You’ll Love This Book

  • Perfect for bedtime - You can narrate it to your young one, and it is a great deal for moral discussion!
  • A timeless message - It teaches a universal message that unity is a strong force towards problems.
  • Affordable – $4.99 or ₹69 in India

[👉 Buy Now on Amazon! 👈] Click here to buy now!

Here's the cover page :



Regards,
Shanmukha





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We’ve started a Pinterest page!

  Hello everyone, FUN WITH STORIES! has now officially stepped into Pinterest as well. Since stories, ideas, artwork, animations, and creative concepts deserve a place beyond just videos and posts, we decided to expand a little further into the visual side of creativity too. You can now explore our Pinterest page for updates, creative posts, visuals, story-related content, and more as the journey of FUN WITH STORIES! continues to grow gradually across different platforms. And to save your precious scrolling energy, here’s the page directly: pinterest.com/funwithstories Thank you once again for supporting this growing creative journey from the very beginning. More stories, ideas, and animated adventures ahead. Regards, Shanmukha | FUN WITH STORIES! Click the following to view them: Website     YouTube Channel    Pinterest Page

FUN WITH STORIES! is now 'Curious Herald' - I'm still online!

Dear Readers, FUN WITH STORIES! is evolving. What began as a small creative blogging space built around stories, imagination, and experimentation is now gradually growing into something broader -  Curious Herald .

Poetic confusion

I love writing poems, and often call myself a 'poet' to be cool. I don't write flowery proses like Shakespeare, because apparently I'm a different person with my own style, right people? I get a thought, which I simply jot down on this online manuscript.   It sometimes reaches you, sometimes not,