Skip to main content

Manas tricked by Tejas 🎭 Complete Skit

Manas and Tejas, two mutual friends, one believing intellect, while one was a muscle guy.

One day, they both from the vicinity of their natives during summer vacations have a short conversation on a phone call. What do you think is the conclusion of this phone call? Another argument, or a glimpse of friendship?

Manas: Oh man, hi, you haven't been calling much these days... Finally read a book that strength wins over intellect, huh?

Tejas: (gasps)

Manas: Hey! What are you drinking without telling me? 

Tejas: Yes! 

Manas: Yes, I asked you what are you drinking? 

Tejas: Yes! I'm drinking Yes! 

Manas: Man, I know you're drinking, but what is it that you're exactly drinking? 

Tejas: I am drinking a branded cold drink called Yes! Hi Manas, Nice to Fool you! 

Manas: You and your Intellect! I won't leave you once we meet again, I challenge you for a wrestling match.

Tejas: Seems like I'm the only one enjoing the vacation.

*camera zooms out*

How are your conversations with your dearest friends going? It's always the complicated friend. 👀

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We’ve started a Pinterest page!

  Hello everyone, FUN WITH STORIES! has now officially stepped into Pinterest as well. Since stories, ideas, artwork, animations, and creative concepts deserve a place beyond just videos and posts, we decided to expand a little further into the visual side of creativity too. You can now explore our Pinterest page for updates, creative posts, visuals, story-related content, and more as the journey of FUN WITH STORIES! continues to grow gradually across different platforms. And to save your precious scrolling energy, here’s the page directly: pinterest.com/funwithstories Thank you once again for supporting this growing creative journey from the very beginning. More stories, ideas, and animated adventures ahead. Regards, Shanmukha | FUN WITH STORIES! Click the following to view them: Website     YouTube Channel    Pinterest Page

FUN WITH STORIES! is now 'Curious Herald' - I'm still online!

Dear Readers, FUN WITH STORIES! is evolving. What began as a small creative blogging space built around stories, imagination, and experimentation is now gradually growing into something broader -  Curious Herald .

Poetic confusion

I love writing poems, and often call myself a 'poet' to be cool. I don't write flowery proses like Shakespeare, because apparently I'm a different person with my own style, right people? I get a thought, which I simply jot down on this online manuscript.   It sometimes reaches you, sometimes not,