Skip to main content

Introducing Our New Blogs!

ANNOUNCING OUR NEW BLOGS!

We are officially expanding the "FUN WITH STORIES!" network! If you have been following our main journey over on this blog, I want to say a big 'Thank you' to you for staying with us.

To make it even easier to track specific sagas, we have launched dedicated spaces for individual epics alongside our visual media. Here is the complete roadmap of where you can find our content right now:

📜 Dedicated Epic Blogs

The Epic Mahabharata: theepicmahabharata.blogspot.com

Srimad Bhagavatam: epicbhagavatam.blogspot.com

The Epic Ramayana: theepicramayana.blogspot.com 

YouTube Channel (Animated Stories!)

Head over to our video channel to experience our stories in full visual picture mode: youtube.com/@curiousherald 

Experimental Sandbox Website 

We are also testing out a new layout experiment here for those interested in checking it out: storyvista.mydurable.com 

Our main home base continues to run strong, and these new branches will let us dive even deeper into these massive epics. Head over to the links, give us some views, and we'll keep writing and creating more content!

© 2021 FUN WITH STORIES!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We’ve started a Pinterest page!

  Hello everyone, FUN WITH STORIES! has now officially stepped into Pinterest as well. Since stories, ideas, artwork, animations, and creative concepts deserve a place beyond just videos and posts, we decided to expand a little further into the visual side of creativity too. You can now explore our Pinterest page for updates, creative posts, visuals, story-related content, and more as the journey of FUN WITH STORIES! continues to grow gradually across different platforms. And to save your precious scrolling energy, here’s the page directly: pinterest.com/funwithstories Thank you once again for supporting this growing creative journey from the very beginning. More stories, ideas, and animated adventures ahead. Regards, Shanmukha | FUN WITH STORIES! Click the following to view them: Website     YouTube Channel    Pinterest Page

FUN WITH STORIES! is now 'Curious Herald' - I'm still online!

Dear Readers, FUN WITH STORIES! is evolving. What began as a small creative blogging space built around stories, imagination, and experimentation is now gradually growing into something broader -  Curious Herald .

Poetic confusion

I love writing poems, and often call myself a 'poet' to be cool. I don't write flowery proses like Shakespeare, because apparently I'm a different person with my own style, right people? I get a thought, which I simply jot down on this online manuscript.   It sometimes reaches you, sometimes not,