Skip to main content

First Battles of Ram - Tataka Vadh

 Ramayana Series Episode 7 is live online!

If you've been an ardent reader of this blog, but are not aware of the YouTube channel, There's a series that I've been running since the dawn of 2022, titled 'Ramayana - The Epic Series'.

 Whether it is epic or not, it is your choice to judge it. Now for context, juggling between the various activities of life and making such videos, it's a good game altogether, and in the beginning, I really didn't have that 'maturity' enough to produce good videos. And, that's fine.

With time my tastes changed, my thinking evolved, and the series somehow ended up in a long hiatus after the 5th Episode. Later on, my mom even said in between, "You aren't making any videos, even good videos in a while."

From then on, I thought of making something that gives me creative satisfaction too, and not just algorithmic satisfaction and I happily became more inactive.

I focused more on my personal work and this blog and kept the channel on hold.

In March, I resumed back to animation, and made the 6th Episode finally, but it wasn't a sequel, and I even got bored regarding the series so I just branded it rightfully as a 'Special' episode in between, which it was :)

Then I thought, why not make something else? Something that is actually good, something interesting, not typical 'mythological boring' in modern sense. 

7th episode of the series, finally completed on the 7th of April, 2026, but then the computer gave me a setback, "Sorry Shanmukha (my pen name), clean your messy disk.". No problem, cleaning is a part of discipline right? That's why, I just used the most famous shortcuts 'Ctrl+X' and 'Ctrl+V'. 

This time, it's actually animation, it isn't static, but it's moving and that's why I thought, that 'Aha, finally a worthy opponent video.' 

And I actually put a lot of hours in this, while focusing on important things of my life. Sound effects, Background music, the movement of characters, and for instance, I sang for the first time on YouTube in a video (utilising my Carnatic Music practice, thanks to my Guru Prabhavati Devi) , yes me singing at the end of video as a bonus!

And thus, I was creatively satisfied. And I hope that you love such cultural content!

Thank you for tuning in! (because Thanks feels bland)

I'll sign off, while you sign in to YouTube (subscribe) :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We’ve started a Pinterest page!

  Hello everyone, FUN WITH STORIES! has now officially stepped into Pinterest as well. Since stories, ideas, artwork, animations, and creative concepts deserve a place beyond just videos and posts, we decided to expand a little further into the visual side of creativity too. You can now explore our Pinterest page for updates, creative posts, visuals, story-related content, and more as the journey of FUN WITH STORIES! continues to grow gradually across different platforms. And to save your precious scrolling energy, here’s the page directly: pinterest.com/funwithstories Thank you once again for supporting this growing creative journey from the very beginning. More stories, ideas, and animated adventures ahead. Regards, Shanmukha | FUN WITH STORIES! Click the following to view them: Website     YouTube Channel    Pinterest Page

FUN WITH STORIES! is now 'Curious Herald' - I'm still online!

Dear Readers, FUN WITH STORIES! is evolving. What began as a small creative blogging space built around stories, imagination, and experimentation is now gradually growing into something broader -  Curious Herald .

Poetic confusion

I love writing poems, and often call myself a 'poet' to be cool. I don't write flowery proses like Shakespeare, because apparently I'm a different person with my own style, right people? I get a thought, which I simply jot down on this online manuscript.   It sometimes reaches you, sometimes not,