Skip to main content

Origins of the Writer - Ramayana Series

Ramayana Series is finally back with Episode 6, which is not a sequel but rather a special episode! 

So, sit back, relax on the occasion of Gudi Padwa, and enjoy the retelling of Ramayana.

The video is rendered in 4K... 

Thus it is one of the highest quality video of this channel along with 'Intellect or Strength? Manas-Tejas Episode 1'.

And if you got issues with your audio devices, no need to worry, I’ve got captions too this time!

I can just go on yapping about this Episode. I was very excited for this. Really excited. I definitely count in the 'Best of Curious Herald' playlist for now. 

Of course how can I forget this! This video too with the available time and resources took more than an year to create...The idea was thought off way back in November 2024, right after the Eklavya video. 

But there was the Manas Tejas Series which I had to post in order to meet with the April Fools Day occasion. I was hyped regarding that video too. 

And of course thank you for amount of views on Eklavya video which was a part of 'Glimpses of Mahabharata' series.

Creative bursts happen. It's satisfaction at the end of the day.

Here's the video, enjoy the day!



Hint- It's the story of a thief who became a writer.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We’ve started a Pinterest page!

  Hello everyone, FUN WITH STORIES! has now officially stepped into Pinterest as well. Since stories, ideas, artwork, animations, and creative concepts deserve a place beyond just videos and posts, we decided to expand a little further into the visual side of creativity too. You can now explore our Pinterest page for updates, creative posts, visuals, story-related content, and more as the journey of FUN WITH STORIES! continues to grow gradually across different platforms. And to save your precious scrolling energy, here’s the page directly: pinterest.com/funwithstories Thank you once again for supporting this growing creative journey from the very beginning. More stories, ideas, and animated adventures ahead. Regards, Shanmukha | FUN WITH STORIES! Click the following to view them: Website     YouTube Channel    Pinterest Page

FUN WITH STORIES! is now 'Curious Herald' - I'm still online!

Dear Readers, FUN WITH STORIES! is evolving. What began as a small creative blogging space built around stories, imagination, and experimentation is now gradually growing into something broader -  Curious Herald .

Poetic confusion

I love writing poems, and often call myself a 'poet' to be cool. I don't write flowery proses like Shakespeare, because apparently I'm a different person with my own style, right people? I get a thought, which I simply jot down on this online manuscript.   It sometimes reaches you, sometimes not,