Skip to main content

A Quick Notice

Stories will be back on Curious Herald after a long hiatus.

I had posted more poetic pieces lately, and honestly, I enjoyed writing them. But Curious Herald was always built not just on poetry, but also on stories, strange ideas, adventures, questions, and worlds created out of imagination.

And that part is returning again.

Thank you for being patient during this phase. Some stories take longer to write than expected because ideas often look far better inside the mind than on paper. But the process continues.

New characters, new concepts, and new narratives will be arriving soon.

The next chapter of Curious Herald begins again.

Regards,
Shanmukha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We’ve started a Pinterest page!

  Hello everyone, FUN WITH STORIES! has now officially stepped into Pinterest as well. Since stories, ideas, artwork, animations, and creative concepts deserve a place beyond just videos and posts, we decided to expand a little further into the visual side of creativity too. You can now explore our Pinterest page for updates, creative posts, visuals, story-related content, and more as the journey of FUN WITH STORIES! continues to grow gradually across different platforms. And to save your precious scrolling energy, here’s the page directly: pinterest.com/funwithstories Thank you once again for supporting this growing creative journey from the very beginning. More stories, ideas, and animated adventures ahead. Regards, Shanmukha | FUN WITH STORIES! Click the following to view them: Website     YouTube Channel    Pinterest Page

FUN WITH STORIES! is now 'Curious Herald' - I'm still online!

Dear Readers, FUN WITH STORIES! is evolving. What began as a small creative blogging space built around stories, imagination, and experimentation is now gradually growing into something broader -  Curious Herald .

Poetic confusion

I love writing poems, and often call myself a 'poet' to be cool. I don't write flowery proses like Shakespeare, because apparently I'm a different person with my own style, right people? I get a thought, which I simply jot down on this online manuscript.   It sometimes reaches you, sometimes not,