Skip to main content

Four friends became five

 Once, there was a boy named Pat. He lived with his parents in a little cottage. Everyday he goes out of his cottage to play with his friends. One day he went out to play with his friends. He discussed with his friends that which game they should play. Pat’s friend, Patty said, “Let’s play hide n seek.” It was Pat’s turn to count numbers and find all his friends. He counted till ten, till all his friends, Patty, Yuri, Vicky, Shirin, all hid in the bushes.

One-by-one, Pat found all of his friends, except Patty. Everyone yelled for Patty. At the end, from a distant corner, a scream was heard, “I’m here friends!”. They followed the sound and reached Patty, only to see her inside a huge pit. 

Vicky, the son of an electrician, said, “I’ll bring a bunch of wires from my father.”

Yuri shouted, “Are you crazy? Wires will bring electric shock.”

“Calm down friends, I have a monkey-friend called Goola. Let’s call her.”, said Shirin.

All the friends along with Patty yelled her name aloud. “Goola! We need your help.”

Goola approaches the pit. 

Shirin narrated the entire incident.

“I’ll call my troop of monkeys.”, said Goola.

Together, all monkeys make a chain connecting each other with their tails clinging to one other with the support of a tree branch, and bring Patty out of the pit.

“Thank you Goola and your friends for saving me.”, exclaimed Patty with happiness.

One-by-one Shirin introduces Goola with all her friends.

Pat asked, “Goola, will you and your troop play hide and seek with us?”

Goola yelled, “Yes!”

“Even we will join!”, the troop joined Goola.

“But I’ll not count this time. Patty will.”, said Pat.

Patty got angry. “You failed to search me, so you should find us all again.”

Shirin, as always the peacemaker said, “Accordingly, it is Vicky’s turn.”

“Patty is right, Pat should search us again.”, said Vicky.

Goola was laughing.

“Nevermind, I’ll search you all.”

Moral - Friend in need, is a friend indeed!

-Shanmukha 

FUN WITH MORALS!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We’ve started a Pinterest page!

  Hello everyone, FUN WITH STORIES! has now officially stepped into Pinterest as well. Since stories, ideas, artwork, animations, and creative concepts deserve a place beyond just videos and posts, we decided to expand a little further into the visual side of creativity too. You can now explore our Pinterest page for updates, creative posts, visuals, story-related content, and more as the journey of FUN WITH STORIES! continues to grow gradually across different platforms. And to save your precious scrolling energy, here’s the page directly: pinterest.com/funwithstories Thank you once again for supporting this growing creative journey from the very beginning. More stories, ideas, and animated adventures ahead. Regards, Shanmukha | FUN WITH STORIES! Click the following to view them: Website     YouTube Channel    Pinterest Page

FUN WITH STORIES! is now 'Curious Herald' - I'm still online!

Dear Readers, FUN WITH STORIES! is evolving. What began as a small creative blogging space built around stories, imagination, and experimentation is now gradually growing into something broader -  Curious Herald .

Poetic confusion

I love writing poems, and often call myself a 'poet' to be cool. I don't write flowery proses like Shakespeare, because apparently I'm a different person with my own style, right people? I get a thought, which I simply jot down on this online manuscript.   It sometimes reaches you, sometimes not,